1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "Disk Space Usage" Icon.
3. In Disk Space Usage area you can see which folder/directory is using too much space and you can even check the disk usage of MySQL.
How to check Bandwidth Usage?
1. In the "Metrics" section, click on "Bandwidth" Icon.
2. Now you can see bandwidth usage of your domain.
How to check the usage of bandwidth, email accounts, mysql, etc from a single place?
1. Go to your cPanel's main page.
2. On the left side of the cPanel, click on the "Statistics" icon. It will show the total bandwidth usage, mysql, email account limit, etc.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt...
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
How to Edit Cronjob?1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger"...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution